This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Migrate to 2.0.0 r4 VS2010

Nov 8, 2011 at 8:10 AM

Hi,

I use CSD in VS2008. Now, I want migrate my project to VS 2010, and I have installed  CSD 2.0.0 r4.

Now, when I try Run Custom Tool over .tt file , I get the following error:

Error 3 An Exception was thrown while processing a directive named 'ConfigurationSectionDesigner'. The transformation will not be run.  The following Exception was thrown:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to locate file

File name: 'E:\TFS\pro\Arquitectura\Main\Frk4.0\WebNsi\Web\Configuration\$inputFileName$'

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextTemplating.VSHost.TextTemplatingService.ResolvePath(String path)
   at ConfigurationSectionDesigner.ConfigurationSectionDesignerDirectiveProcessorBase.PostProcessArguments(String directiveName, IDictionary`2 requiresArguments, IDictionary`2 providesArguments)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextTemplating.RequiresProvidesDirectiveProcessor.ProcessDirective(String directiveName, IDictionary`2 arguments)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TextTemplating.Engine.ProcessCustomDirectives(ITextTemplatingEngineHost host, TemplateProcessingSession session, List`1 directivesToBeProcessed) C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Extensions\The Community\ConfigurationSectionDesigner\2.0.0.0\TextTemplates\ConfigurationSectionDesignerSchema.tt 5 4 

any suggestions ?