WARNING: This build has had limited testing. Please report issues in the tracker.
Configuration Section Designer is a Visual Studio add-in that allows you to graphically design .NET Configuration Sections and automatically generates all the required code and a schema definition (XSD) for them.
This release targets Visual Studio 2013 and utilizes the VSIX extension architecture.
- Version 2.0.1 r6
- IMPORTANT! The CSD would fail to generate if a diagram was saved, but a different project was selected in the solution explorer. Please update.
- Version 2.0.1 r5
- Greatly reduced complexity of solution parser and fixed some other issues. This may have resolved all of the "invalid GUI" and "not vs project" reports.
- Version 2.0.1 r0
- Copy and paste between designers.
- Source control awareness (checks out generated files).
- Fixes for AddRemoveClearMap.
- Templates now show up in default pane, instead of requiring click on "General".
- Download the Visual Studio 2013 SDK
- Download the Visual Studio 2013 Visualization and Modeling SDK
- Download and run the VSIX package to install/upgrade.
Visual Studio 2010 Users
You will need to go to the version 2.0.0 R5 download.
Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 Users
You will need to go to the version 1.x downloads.