WARNING: This is still an experimental build for Visual Studio 2012. Please report issues in the tracker.
Configuration Section Designer is a Visual Studio add-in that allows you to graphically design .NET Configuration Sections and automatically generates all the required code and a schema definition (XSD) for them.
This release targets Visual Studio 2012 and utilizes the VSIX extension architecture.
- Version 2.0.1 r0
- Copy and paste between designers.
- Source control awareness (checks out generated files).
- Fixes for AddRemoveClearMap.
- Templates now show up in default pane, instead of requiring click on "General".
- Version 2.0.0 r8
- Fixed issue where XSD failed to generate. Needed to run DSL proj migration tool.
- Version 2.0.0 r7
- Only change in this quick release is to support VS 2012.
- Download the Visual Studio 2012 SDK
- Download the Visual Studio 2012 Visualization and Modeling SDK
- Download and run the VSIX package to install/upgrade.
Visual Studio 2010 Users
You will need to go to the version 2.0.0 R5 download.
Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 Users
You will need to go to the version 1.x downloads.