Package Load Failure

Mar 20, 2008 at 4:45 PM
The msi is installed successfully,
After ConfigurationSectionDesigner is added in my project, csd and 3 .tt file do created
but I received an alert as below:

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual Studio
---------------------------
Package Load Failure

Package 'Microsoft.Samples.DslTools.ConfigurationSectionDesigner.ConfigurationSectionDesignerPackage, Microsoft.Samples.DslTools.ConfigurationSectionDesigner.DslPackage, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5181b181589b6989' has failed to load properly ( GUID = {9F16956E-2232-4F80-9EBB-4165929EF3EF} ). Please contact package vendor for assistance. Application restart is recommended, due to possible environment corruption. Would you like to disable loading this package in the future? You may use 'devenv /resetskippkgs' to re-enable package loading.

//vs2008, vista ultimate
I've checked the GAC that the two dll are already installed , I've no idea what's wrong with it
how can I get it work
Mar 21, 2008 at 3:44 AM
I am having the same problem/message. Any solutions?
Coordinator
Mar 21, 2008 at 1:13 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Mar 21, 2008 at 1:34 PM
I have fixed this in the 1.1.1 release that I just uploaded, so that new installer should no longer show the Package Load Failure. I forgot to test the scenario for people that don't have the SDK installed - I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
Mar 24, 2008 at 4:14 AM
Very good to know that.
I just introduced CSD in my chinese blog. Some people downloaded 1.1 but can not work fine. I had to told them use 1.0.2. :-(