Configuration Section Designer is a Visual Studio add-in that allows you to graphically design .NET Configuration Sections and automatically generates all the required code and a schema definition (XSD) for them.
This release targets Visual Studio 2010 and utilizes the VSIX extension architecture.
This is a beta release
. Please do not hesitate to report any issues in the "Issue Tracker".
- Version 2.0.0 r5
- Fixed issue 8857: Element name issues with ConfigurationElementCollection using AddRemoveClearMapAlternate in Visual Studio 2010
- Fixed issue 9168: malformed XML tag for <summary>.
- Unescape characters in documentation strings.
- Error messaging added for missing template.
- Applied patch 11815 by tkellogg to allow for unit testing support: Removed the `MemberAttributes.Final` option so that the properties generated are virtual.
- Added ProjectTemplate support to the VS2010 extension.
- Download and run the VSIX package to install/upgrade.
Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 Users
You will need to go to the version 1.x downloads.